The Coppin State Eagles (3-6) will travel to Williams Arena at Minges Coliseum to go head-to-head with the East Carolina Pirates (2-6). The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
Coppin State Eagles vs. East Carolina Pirates ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last matchup. The Pirates fell to the James Madison Dukes, 99-89, while the Eagles were defeated by the Montana Grizzlies, 69-62.
Coppin State did a terrific job of converting from the charity stripe (9-11; 81.8 percent) while East Carolina had a turnover percentage of 9.8 (better than their season average of 16.0). Tyrie Jackson played well for East Carolina, recording 16 points and seven rebounds. Aaron Robinson was a key piece for Coppin State with 11 points and six rebounds.
The aggressive East Carolina offense seems poised to dominate from the charity stripe. The Pirates rank 94th in the country with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.252, while Coppin State ranks 223rd in FTA rate allowed (0.238) since last season.
Coppin State at East Carolina Betting Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – East Carolina, ATS Winner – East Carolina, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Coppin State ranks 38th in three pointers attempted per game (26.5) while East Carolina ranks 312th (17.7).
- The Eagles rank 82nd in rebounds per game (37.4) while the Pirates rank 243rd in rebounds allowed per game (36.4).
- Coppin State ranks 328th in assists per game (9.9) while East Carolina ranks 227th in assists allowed per game (13.8).
- The Eagles rank 40th in blocks allowed per game (2.7) while the Pirates rank 211th (3.7).
- East Carolina averages 6.9 steals per game, which ranks 98th in the country. Coppin State ranks 264th in steals allowed per game (7.3).