The Lafayette Leopards welcome the Columbia Lions to Kirby Sports Center to start their seasons. The game begins at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Columbia Lions vs. Lafayette Leopards ATS Odds
Neither team made the tournament last season. Columbia went 10-18 in the regular season while Lafayette finished 10-19.
The sharp-shooting offense of Lafayette will square off against the mid-tier defense of Columbia. In the 2018-19 season, the Leopards offense ranked 100th in effective field goal percentage (0.527), while the Columbia defense ranked 208th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.511). The Leopards should have the edge on that end of the court.
Columbia at Lafayette Odds Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Lafayette, ATS Winner – Lafayette, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Columbia ranks 31st in steals per game (7.8) while Lafayette ranks 230th (5.3).
- The Leopards rank 11th in blocks allowed per game (2.3) while the Lions rank 112th (3.2).
- Columbia ranks 174th in rebounds per game (35.2) while Lafayette ranks 254th (33.4).
- The Leopards average 24.5 three pointers per game, which ranks 80th in the country. The Lions rank 202nd in three pointers allowed per game (23.2).
- Columbia averages 15.8 assists per game, which ranks 26th in the country. Lafayette ranks 132nd in assists allowed per game (12.7).