The Bryant Bulldogs (5-4) will be at home in the Chace Athletic Center when they challenge the Columbia Lions (3-6). The game is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET on Friday, December 6, 2019.
Columbia Lions at Bryant Bulldogs ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Bulldogs beat the Navy Midshipmen, 60-45, while the Lions fell to the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens, 84-76.
The Bulldogs knocked down 11 of their 15 free throws (73.3 percent) and held the Midshipmen to an effective field goal percentage of 0.367 (below their season average of 0.488). Columbia, on the other hand, had a turnover percentage of 10.4 (better than their season average of 16.8). Benson Lin had a good performance for Bryant with 19 points. Meanwhile, Mike Smith played well for Columbia, putting up 26 points, nine rebounds and seven assists.
The Lions won the lone contest between these two teams last year, 90-68. Columbia’s 0.690 effective field goal percentage was its biggest strength over Bryant, who had a rate of 0.492.
Second-chance points could be hard to come by for Bryant in this meeting. The Bulldogs rank 197th in offensive rebounding percentage (28.2 percent), while Columbia ranks 38th in defensive rebounding percentage (74.3 percent) since the 2018-19 season.
Columbia Lions vs. Bryant Bulldogs Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Bryant, ATS Winner – Bryant, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Columbia ranks 17th in assists allowed per game (11.5) while Bryant ranks 248th (14.5).
- The Bulldogs rank 213th in rebounds per game (34.7) while the Lions rank 284th in rebounds allowed per game (36.2).
- Columbia ranks 119th in blocks per game (2.9) while Bryant ranks 177th in blocks allowed per game (3.6).
- The Lions rank ninth in three pointers allowed per game (21.8) while the Bulldogs rank 141st (21.7).
- Bryant ranks 175th in steals per game (6.2) while Columbia ranks 255th (7.2).