The Colorado State Rams (3-1) battle against the FGCU Eagles (2-3) in the Gulf Coast Showcase at Germain Arena. Action begins at 1:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 20, 2018.
Colorado State Rams vs. FGCU Eagles Betting Odds
Both teams lost big in their last game. The Eagles fell to the Toledo Rockets, 90-62, while the Rams were defeated by the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns, 91-73.
Colorado State held Louisiana to an offensive rebounding percentage of 19.4 (below their season average of 27.6) while FGCU had a better turnover percentage (18.4 vs. 16.1). FGCU’s Haanif Cheatham led the way, contributing 13 points and seven rebounds. Meanwhile, Lorenzo Jenkins fueled Colorado State with 17 points and 10 rebounds.
When considering effective field goal percentage, FGCU figures to have a significant advantage. Dating back to last season, the Eagles offense ranks 36th in that metric at 0.549, while the Colorado State defense ranks 309th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.535).
Colorado State vs. FGCU Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – FGCU, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- FGCU ranks 65th in assists per game (15.2) while Colorado State ranks 283rd in assists allowed per game (15.4).
- The Eagles rank 210th in three pointers allowed per game (22.9) while the Rams rank 313th (26.5).
- Colorado State ranks 24th in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while FGCU ranks 63rd (2.8).
- The Eagles rank 42nd in steals per game (7.5) while the Rams rank 174th (6.0).
- FGCU averages 37.5 rebounds per game, which ranks 78th in the nation. Colorado State ranks 205th in rebounds allowed per game (35.8).