The Colorado Buffaloes (2-0) will travel to Jenny Craig Pavilion to square off with the San Diego Toreros (3-1). The game starts at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 20, 2018, and will air on ESPNU.
Colorado Buffaloes at San Diego Toreros ATS Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Toreros dismantled the San Diego Christian Hawks 95-47, while the Buffaloes defeated the Omaha Mavericks 79-75.
The Buffaloes had a much better free throw rate (0.345 vs. 0.131) and had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (35.5 vs. 21.9). The Toreros, meanwhile, had a fantastic offensive rebounding percentage of 44.1 (above their season average of 30.6), while the Hawks had a turnover percentage of 23.3 (above their season average of 14.6). Tyler Williams had a solid outing for San Diego with 17 points, six rebounds and six assists. Tyler Bey, meanwhile had a good game for Colorado, finishing with 16 points and seven rebounds.
The Toreros won the lone contest between these two teams last season, 69-59. San Diego’s 0.500 effective field goal percentage was its biggest strength over Colorado, who had a mark of 0.287.
San Diego appears to have the edge on the defensive side of the ball. The Toreros rank 12th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.457), while Colorado is 177th in effective field goal percentage (0.512) dating back to the 2017-18 season.
Colorado Buffaloes at San Diego Toreros Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – San Diego, ATS Winner – San Diego, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- San Diego ranks seventh in three pointers allowed per game (16.7) while Colorado ranks 243rd (23.6).
- The Toreros rank 81st in blocks per game (3.9) while the Buffaloes rank 221st in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- San Diego is second in the nation with 9.2 assists allowed per game while Colorado is 49th with 11.5 assists allowed per game.
- The Buffaloes rank 71st in rebounds per game (37.6) while the Toreros rank 261st (33.6).
- San Diego ranks 104th in steals allowed per game (5.8) while Colorado ranks 253rd (7.3).