The 17th-ranked Oregon Ducks (18-6, 7-4 Pac-12) and their phenomenal offense host the 16th-ranked Colorado Buffaloes (19-5, 9-3 Pac-12) and their tremendous defense. The game can be seen on ESPN at 9 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
Colorado Buffaloes at Oregon Ducks ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Ducks lost to the Oregon State Beavers, 63-53, while the Buffaloes defeated the Stanford Cardinal, 81-74.
The Buffaloes made 30 of their 40 free throws (75.0 percent) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.622 (above their season average of 0.510). Oregon, meanwhile, held Oregon State to an offensive rebounding percentage of 20.7 (below their season average of 27.5). Oregon’s Payton Pritchard had a solid performance, putting up 16 points and nine assists. Meanwhile, Colorado was led by Tyler Bey, who finished with 11 points and 12 rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, McKinley Wright IV led the Buffaloes to a 74-65 victory. He scored a game-high 21 points. The Buffaloes’ turnover percentage was their largest strength over the Ducks. Colorado had a rate of 10.5, while Oregon posted a mark of 17.0.
The Buffaloes’ Bey has been playing well over his last five games, averaging 13 points,5.8 rebounds,1.2 steals per game. Meanwhile, Chris Duarte has averaged 19 points,7.0 rebounds,3.8 steals during that same time frame for the Ducks.
The game should be a matchup of strength against strength as the high-octane offense of Oregon takes on the top-notch defense of Colorado. The Ducks rank 25th in offensive efficiency, while the Buffaloes are 18th in defensive efficiency.
Colorado at Oregon Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Oregon, ATS Winner – Oregon, O/U – Under
- Colorado ranks 28th in three pointers allowed per game (18.2) while Oregon ranks 230th (23.8).
- The Buffaloes rank 40th in assists allowed per game (10.8) while the Ducks rank 107th (12.0).
- Colorado ranks 125th in blocks per game (3.1) while Oregon ranks 133rd in blocks allowed per game (3.7).
- The Ducks rank third in steals allowed per game (4.2) while the Buffaloes rank 183rd (7.3).
- Colorado ranks 27th in rebounds allowed per game (31.2) while Oregon ranks 112th (34.0).
- During their last five games, the Ducks have scored an average of 73.0 points per game (2.8 below their season average) and allowed an average of 70.0 points per game (2.5 above their season average).
- The Buffaloes’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 8.8, down from 9.9 for the season.