The Colgate Raiders (1-0) and their outstanding offense head to Clemson to take on the Tigers (1-1) and their exceptional defense. Action gets underway at 3 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 10, 2019.
Colgate Raiders at Clemson Tigers Betting Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Tigers dismantled the Presbyterian Blue Hose 79-45, while the Raiders were victorious over the NJIT Highlanders 80-75.
Colgate dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.333 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 28.6. NJIT was 0.108 and 25.0, respectively, for those same stats. The Tigers, meanwhile, had a much better turnover percentage (14.9 vs. 27.6) and had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.567 vs. 0.402). Clemson was led by John Newman III, who put up 16 points and five rebounds. Will Rayman, meanwhile played a pivotal role for Colgate with 18 points and 12 rebounds.
Half-court execution will be at a premium when two of the NCAA’s slowest-paced teams clash. Clemson ranks 281st in possessions per game (67.0) and Colgate is 261st (67.6) dating back to last season. Additionally, the Raiders rank 43rd in offensive efficiency (112.1), while the Tigers rank 26th in defensive efficiency (95.3).
Colgate Raiders vs. Clemson Tigers Odds Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Clemson, ATS Winner – Colgate, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Colgate ranks 41st in assists per game (15.4) while Clemson ranks 240th (12.0).
- The Tigers rank 44th in blocks per game (4.4) while the Raiders rank 132nd (3.4).
- Colgate ranks 26th in rebounds allowed per game (31.6) while Clemson ranks 50th (32.6).
- The Tigers rank 72nd in steals allowed per game (5.6) while the Raiders rank 237th (7.1).
- Colgate ranks 129th in three pointers attempted per game (23.2) while Clemson ranks 258th (20.1).