The Colgate Raiders (5-3) will travel to the Events Center to square off with the Binghamton Bearcats (4-4). Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
Colgate Raiders at Binghamton Bearcats ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Bearcats lost to the Loyola Maryland Greyhounds, 77-65, while the Raiders beat the Siena Saints, 72-62.
The Raiders forced 21 turnovers and had a free throw rate of 0.259 (above their season average of 0.126). Binghamton, meanwhile, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 37.5 (above their season average of 28.8). Binghamton’s George Tinsley played well, recording 24 points and 10 rebounds. Colgate was led by Jordan Burns, who put up 25 points.
The Raiders won the only game between these two teams last season, 76-68. Colgate’s 0.203 free throw rate was their biggest advantage over Binghamton, who had a mark of 0.091.
Half-court execution will be at a premium when a pair of the NCAA’s slowest-paced teams go head-to-head. Binghamton ranks 289th in possessions per game (67.2) and Colgate is 265th (67.8) dating back to last season. Additionally, the 42nd-ranked offense of the Raiders (offensive efficiency of 111.0) will battle against the 330th-ranked defense of the Bearcats (defensive efficiency of 109.2).
Colgate at Binghamton Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Binghamton, ATS Winner – Binghamton, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Colgate ranks 39th in assists per game (15.3) while Binghamton ranks 319th (10.4).
- The Bearcats rank 45th in blocks per game (4.4) while the Raiders rank 156th (3.2).
- Colgate ranks 194th in steals per game (6.0) while Binghamton ranks 262nd (5.2).
- The Raiders rank 43rd in rebounds allowed per game (32.3) while the Bearcats rank 300th (38.2).
- Colgate averages 24.8 three pointers per game, which ranks 70th in the country. Binghamton ranks 218th in three pointers allowed per game (23.3).