The Colgate Raiders (1-1) will travel to the Carrier Dome to challenge the Syracuse Orange (0-1). The game begins at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
Colgate Raiders vs. Syracuse Orange ATS Odds
Both teams fell in their last matchup. The Orange fell to the 11th-ranked Virginia Cavaliers, 48-34, while the Raiders were defeated by the Clemson Tigers, 81-68.
Colgate had a better effective field goal percentage (0.553 vs. 0.567) while Syracuse had a much better turnover percentage (13.4 vs. 23.7). Elijah Hughes played a pivotal role for Syracuse with 14 points and five rebounds. Colgate was led by Will Rayman, who recorded 15 points and five rebounds.
Half-court execution will be at a premium when a pair of the country’s slowest-paced teams go head-to-head. Syracuse ranks 297th in possessions per game (66.6) and Colgate is 256th (67.7) dating back to last season.
Colgate Raiders at Syracuse Orange Free Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Syracuse, ATS Winner – Colgate, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Colgate ranks 31st in rebounds allowed per game (31.7) while Syracuse ranks 261st (37.2).
- The Raiders average 23.5 three pointers per game, which ranks 119th in the NCAA. The Orange rank 296th in three pointers allowed per game (26.3).
- Syracuse ranks 22nd in blocks per game (4.7) while Colgate ranks 137th (3.4).
- The Orange rank 23rd in steals per game (8.1) while the Raiders rank 245th in steals allowed per game (7.2).
- Colgate averages 15.4 assists per game, which ranks 41st in the country. Syracuse ranks 255th in assists allowed per game (14.9).