The Bucknell Bison (11-18, 7-9 Pat) wrap up their home schedule at Sojka Pavilion against the Colgate Raiders (22-7, 13-3 Pat). The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, February 26, 2020.
Colgate Raiders at Bucknell Bison ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Bison lost to the Lehigh Mountain Hawks, 69-60, while the Raiders dismantled the Holy Cross Crusaders, 90-60.
Colgate played a perfect game. They had a free throw rate of 0.222 (above their season average of 0.181) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.603 (above their season average of 0.529). For those same stats, Holy Cross was 0.145 and 0.411, respectively. Bucknell, on the other hand, had a turnover percentage of 12.2 (better than their season average of 17.3). Jimmy Sotos had a good performance for Bucknell with 20 points and five rebounds. Meanwhile, Tucker Richardson had a good game for Colgate, putting up 18 points, 10 rebounds and five assists.
In their first matchup this year, Will Rayman led the Raiders to an 80-65 win. He registered a double-double with 19 points and 10 rebounds. Colgate’s free throw rate was their largest advantage over Bucknell. The Raiders had a rate of 0.250, while the Bison posted a mark of 0.125.
Bucknell could have trouble getting to the free throw line in this meeting. The Bison currently rank 290th in the country with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.196, while Colgate ranks 12th in FTA rate allowed (0.158). Also, the 36th-ranked offense of the Raiders (offensive efficiency of 110.3) will square off against the 274th-ranked defense of the Bison (defensive efficiency of 103.6).
Colgate Raiders vs. Bucknell Bison Odds Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Colgate, ATS Winner – Colgate, O/U – Over
- Bucknell ranks 32nd in three pointers allowed per game (18.2) while Colgate ranks 220th (23.5).
- The Raiders rank 124th in rebounds per game (36.1) while the Bison rank 257th (32.7).
- Colgate ranks 69th in assists per game (14.3) while Bucknell ranks 134th in assists allowed per game (12.6).
- The Bison have outscored opponents by an average of 0.4 points in their last five games. On the season, Bucknell has lost by an average of 4.1 points.
- During their last five games, the Raiders have scored an average of 77.2 points per game (1.5 above their season average) and allowed an average of 66.8 points per game (1.5 below their season average).