The Boston College Eagles (4-1) will be at home in Silvio O. Conte Forum when they clash against the Colgate Raiders (2-1). Action begins at 4 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 22, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Colgate Raiders vs. Boston College Eagles ATS Preview
The Raiders defeated the UMBC Retrievers in their last outing, 93-88. With 23 points and seven rebounds, Colgates Will Rayman had a good performance. Colgate played a nearly flawless game. They had a turnover percentage of 13.0 and a free throw rate of 0.167. UMBC had marks of 17.6 and 0.131, respectively, for those same stats.
The last time the Eagles played, they blew out the La Salle Explorers, 82-61. Boston Colleges Ky Bowman played a key role with 13 points, seven assists and six rebounds. Boston College played a nearly perfect game. They had an extraordinary offensive rebounding percentage of 40.5 (above their season average of 34.2) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.547 (above their season average of 0.506). For those same stats, La Salle was 19.5 and 0.410, respectively.
It could be a tough game for Boston College on the offensive glass. The Eagles rank 270th in offensive rebounding percentage (27.1 percent), while Colgate ranks 42nd in defensive rebounding percentage (74.5 percent) dating back to last season.
Colgate Raiders vs. Boston College Eagles Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Colgate, ATS Winner – Colgate, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Raiders average 23.3 three pointers per game, which ranks 77th in the NCAA. The Eagles rank 119th in three pointers allowed per game (20.5).
- Boston College ranks 204th in blocks per game (2.9) while Colgate ranks 227th (2.6).
- Boston College ranks 147th in rebounds per game (36.3) while Colgate ranks 293rd (32.6).
- The Raiders rank 151st in assists allowed per game (13.1) while the Eagles rank 260th (14.8).
- Boston College ranks 214th in steals per game (5.5) while Colgate ranks 260th in steals allowed per game (7.3).