The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (3-4) will travel to Memorial Hall to clash with the Delaware State Hornets (1-7). The game begins at 6 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 30, 2019.
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers at Delaware State Hornets Betting Odds
In their last game, the Hornets had no trouble getting past the College of Saint Elizabeth Eagles, 90-53, while the Chanticleers lost big to the Mississippi State Bulldogs, 81-56.
Delaware State dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a turnover percentage of 16.5 (better than their season average of 19.1) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 48.8 (above their season average of 21.8). For those same stats, College of Saint Elizabeth was 37.8 and 21.4, respectively. Coastal Carolina, meanwhile, did a fantastic job of converting from the free throw line (15-19; 78.9 percent). Ameer Bennett had a solid performance for Delaware State, finishing with 15 points, 10 rebounds and five steals. Tommy Burton played a key role for Coastal Carolina with 13 points.
Coastal Carolina could dominate the offensive glass in this matchup. The Chanticleers rank 39th in offensive rebounding percentage (33.5 percent), while Delaware State ranks 300th in defensive rebounding percentage (68.9 percent) dating back to last season.
Coastal Carolina at Delaware State ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Coastal Carolina, ATS Winner – Delaware State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Coastal Carolina ranks 85th in rebounds per game (37.1) while Delaware State ranks 326th in rebounds allowed per game (41.5).
- The Chanticleers rank 147th in steals per game (6.4) while the Hornets rank 265th in steals allowed per game (7.4).
- Coastal Carolina ranks 116th in blocks allowed per game (3.2) while Delaware State ranks 225th (4.0).
- The Hornets average 25.2 three pointers per game, which ranks 55th in the NCAA. The Chanticleers rank 291st in three pointers allowed per game (25.7).
- Coastal Carolina averages 13.2 assists per game, which ranks 174th in the nation. Delaware State ranks 307th in assists allowed per game (15.9).