The Minnesota Golden Gophers welcome the Cleveland State Vikings to Williams Arena to kick off the new season. Action starts at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Cleveland State Vikings at Minnesota Golden Gophers ATS Odds
Minnesota went to the tournament last season after a 19-12 regular season campaign that earned them a 10 seed in the tournament. They reached the Second Round, where they fell to the Michigan State Spartans. Meanwhile, Cleveland State was unable reach the tournament following a 10-21 regular season campaign.
Cleveland State may have a difficult time creating turnovers. Last season, Minnesota ranked 83rd in the nation at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 17.3 percent), while Cleveland State forced the 74th-fewest turnovers (17.2 percent).
Cleveland State Vikings vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers ATS Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Minnesota, ATS Winner – Minnesota, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Cleveland State ranks 37th in three pointers attempted per game (26.5) while Minnesota ranks 319th (16.8).
- The Vikings rank 137th in blocks allowed per game (3.3) while the Golden Gophers rank 227th (4.3).
- Cleveland State ranks 207th in steals per game (5.6) while Minnesota ranks 249th (4.9).
- The Golden Gophers rank 76th in assists per game (14.5) while the Vikings rank 267th in assists allowed per game (15.3).
- Minnesota averages 36.5 rebounds per game, which ranks 112th in the country. Cleveland State ranks 298th in rebounds allowed per game (39.0).