A 10-game home winning streak is on the line for the North Carolina State Wolfpack (12-5, 3-3 ACC) when they clash against the Clemson Tigers (9-7, 3-3 ACC) at PNC Arena. The game gets underway at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 18, 2020.
Clemson Tigers at North Carolina State Wolfpack Betting Odds
Both teams were victorious over their last opponent. The Wolfpack defeated the Miami (FL) Hurricanes 80-63, while the Tigers beat the third-ranked Duke Blue Devils 79-72.
Clemson dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 23.3 (below their season average of 24.6) and a free throw rate of 0.208 (below their season average of 0.208). For those same stats, Duke was 12.5 and 0.185, respectively. Meanwhile, North Carolina State’s turnover percentage was their largest advantage over Miami (FL). The Wolfpack had a rate of 9.2 (better than their season average of 14.1), while the Hurricanes posted a mark of 18.5 (above their season average of 14.3). North Carolina State received a boost from D.J. Funderburk, who finished with 19 points and eight rebounds. Aamir Simms, meanwhile had a solid performance for Clemson, finishing with 25 points, nine rebounds and five assists.
In their first matchup this season, Tevin Mack led the Tigers to an 81-70 victory. He produced 14 points and seven rebounds. Clemson was successful at getting and making free throws. The Tigers made 26 of their 31 free throws (83.9 percent), while the Wolfpack were just 13-19 (68.4 percent).
Clemson Tigers vs. North Carolina State Wolfpack Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – North Carolina State, ATS Winner – North Carolina State, O/U – Over
- North Carolina State ranks 26th in blocks per game (4.9) while Clemson ranks 165th (2.4).
- The Wolfpack average 36.9 rebounds per game, which ranks 109th in the nation. The Tigers rank 116th in rebounds allowed per game (34.5).
- North Carolina State averages 14.1 assists per game, which ranks 94th in the country. Clemson ranks 96th in assists allowed per game (11.9).
- The Wolfpack average 22.9 three pointers per game, which ranks 108th in the NCAA. The Tigers rank 219th in three pointers allowed per game (24.5).
- North Carolina State ranks 58th in steals per game (7.8) while Clemson ranks 137th in steals allowed per game (6.9).
- The Tigers’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 1.4, down from 5.1 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Wolfpack have scored an average of 70.6 points per game (7.9 below their season average) and allowed an average of 68.8 points per game (1.3 below their season average).