The North Carolina A&T Aggies (1-1) will be at home in Corbett Sports Center when they challenge the Citadel Bulldogs (1-1). Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
Citadel Bulldogs at North Carolina A&T Aggies Free Preview
The Bulldogs were blown out by the Virginia Tech Hokies in their last game, 132-93. With 22 points on 9-for-10 shooting, Hayden Brown was Citadels high scorer. Virginia Tech had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (42.9 vs. 17.0). Citadel, meanwhile, had a better turnover percentage (15.6 vs. 18.1).
In the Aggies last game, they were blown out by the Clemson Tigers, 87-63. Femi Olujobi was the top scorer from either team with 20 points on 6-for-14 shooting. Clemson had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (38.7 vs. 8.3). North Carolina A&T, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (12.5 vs. 15.9).
It could be a sloppy game for the North Carolina A&T offense. Dating back to last season, North Carolina A&T ranks 329th in the nation in ball protection (turnover percentage of 21.8 percent), while the disruptive defense of Citadel has forced the 37th-most turnovers in the NCAA (21.5 percent). It will also be a battle of conflicting paces as the fast-breaking Bulldogs rank first in possessions per game, while the more methodical Aggies rank 310th.
Citadel Bulldogs at North Carolina A&T Aggies Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Citadel, ATS Winner – Citadel, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Aggies rank 171st in rebounds allowed per game (35.2) while the Bulldogs rank 323rd (44.2).
- Citadel ranks 221st in blocks per game (2.6) while North Carolina A&T ranks 252nd (2.1).
- Citadel averages 17.3 assists per game, which ranks ninth in the NCAA. North Carolina A&T ranks 291st in assists allowed per game (16.2).
- The Bulldogs average 35.6 three pointers per game, which ranks second in the nation. The Aggies rank 283rd in three pointers allowed per game (24.1).
- Citadel ranks fifth in steals per game (9.5) while North Carolina A&T ranks 258th (4.8).