The UNI Panthers (2-1) will be at home in McLeod Center when they challenge the Chicago State Cougars (1-3). Tip-off is scheduled for 12 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 18, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Chicago State Cougars at UNI Panthers Odds Preview
In the Cougars last contest, they were blown out by the No. 13 Notre Dame Fighting Irish, 105-66. Chicago States Fred Sims Jr. had a good performance, leading the team in scoring with 19 points on 6-for-17 shooting. Notre Dame couldnt miss, shooting 62.1 percent from the field. Chicago State, on the other hand, had a field goal percentage of 36.1.
The Panthers come in on a high note after dismantling the Wartburg Knights in their last matchup, 72-43. UNI rallied around Bennett Koch, who was the top scorer from either team with 25 points on 8-for-8 shooting. UNI dominated every stat category in the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.234 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.445. For those same stats, Wartburg put up marks of 0.129 and 0.282, respectively.
Chicago State might have difficulty finding the bottom of the net as they square off against one of the NCAAs best defenses. Since last season, UNI ranks 45th in defensive efficiency while the Cougars rank 348th in offensive efficiency.
Chicago State Cougars vs. UNI Panthers Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Chicago State, ATS Winner – Chicago State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Panthers rank 221st in rebounds allowed per game (36.5) while the Cougars rank 312th (40.4).
- Chicago State averages 7.2 steals per game, which ranks 61st in the NCAA. UNI ranks 141st in steals allowed per game (6.1).
- UNI ranks 64th in three pointers attempted per game (23.9) while Chicago State ranks 303rd in three pointers allowed per game (25.5).
- The Panthers rank 11th in blocks allowed per game (2.3) while the Cougars rank 238th (4.1).
- UNI ranks 72nd in assists allowed per game (12.0) while Chicago State ranks 297th (17.8).