The Central Michigan Chippewas (13-14, 6-8 MAC) travel to John D. Millett Hall to square off against the Miami (OH) RedHawks (10-17, 3-11 MAC). The Chippewas look to put an end to their six-game losing streak. The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 27, 2020.
Central Michigan Chippewas vs. Miami (OH) RedHawks ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last matchup. The RedHawks fell to the Kent State Golden Flashes, 74-61, while the Chippewas were defeated by the Toledo Rockets, 93-81.
Central Michigan forced Toledo into a turnover percentage of 24.2 (above their season average of 15.6) while Miami (OH) was lights out from beyond the arc (11-25; 44.0 percent). Isaiah Coleman-Lands had a good game for Miami (OH), putting up 12 points. Rob Montgomery fueled Central Michigan with 19 points and five rebounds.
Ball protection could play a significant role in this contest. Miami (OH) commits the 34th-fewest miscues in the NCAA (turnover percentage of 16.6 percent), while the gambling defense of Central Michigan forces the 48th-most (opponents’ turnover percentage of 22.1 percent).
Central Michigan at Miami (OH) Betting Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Miami (OH), ATS Winner – Miami (OH), O/U – Over
- Central Michigan ranks 12th in steals per game (9.1) while Miami (OH) ranks 221st (5.1).
- The RedHawks average 12.1 assists per game, which ranks 192nd in the nation. The Chippewas rank 208th in assists allowed per game (13.9).
- The RedHawks rank 54th in three pointers attempted per game (25.1) while the Chippewas rank 240th in three pointers allowed per game (24.1).
- Central Michigan ranks 103rd in rebounds per game (36.8) while Miami (OH) ranks 231st in rebounds allowed per game (37.4).
- During their last five games, the RedHawks have scored an average of 58.8 points per game (9.1 below their season average) and allowed an average of 70.2 points per game (0.8 above their season average).
- The Chippewas have been outscored by an average of 7.4 points in their last five games. For the season, Central Michigan has defeated opponents by an average of 3.4 points.