Expect a fast-paced game when the Central Arkansas Bears (1-2) visit second-ranked Duke to play the Blue Devils (2-0). The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019, and will air on ACC Network.
Central Arkansas Bears at Duke Blue Devils ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Blue Devils dismantled the Colorado State Rams, 89-55, while the Bears were beaten by the Georgetown Hoyas, 89-78.
Duke dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a turnover percentage of 10.5 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.565. For those same stats, Colorado State was 21.8 and 0.373, respectively. Central Arkansas, meanwhile, had a much better turnover percentage (13.2 vs. 20.3). Duke was lifted by Tre Jones, who had 15 points, eight assists and five rebounds. Hayden Koval played a key role for Central Arkansas with 21 points.
The high-octane offense of Duke will battle against the bottom-tier defense of Central Arkansas. Since last season, the Blue Devils rank 31st in offensive efficiency, while the Bears are 259th in defensive efficiency. The Blue Devils figure to have the edge on that end of the court.
Central Arkansas Bears at Duke Blue Devils Odds Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Duke, ATS Winner – Duke, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Duke ranks fourth in rebounds per game (41.0) while Central Arkansas ranks 308th in rebounds allowed per game (38.9).
- The Blue Devils rank 110th in three pointers attempted per game (23.7) while the Bears rank 253rd in three pointers allowed per game (24.6).
- Duke ranks first in blocks per game (6.7) while Central Arkansas ranks 92nd (3.9).
- The Blue Devils rank 25th in assists per game (15.8) while the Bears rank 264th in assists allowed per game (15.2).
- Duke ranks third in steals per game (9.2) while Central Arkansas ranks 155th (6.2).