The Albany Great Danes (0-1) will be at home in SEFCU Arena when they go head-to-head against the Canisius Golden Griffins (0-1). The game gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
Canisius Golden Griffins vs. Albany Great Danes ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last outing. The Great Danes fell to the Lehigh Mountain Hawks, 74-70, while the Golden Griffins were defeated by the Brown Bears, 75-68.
Canisius did an excellent job of making free throws (20-24; 83.3 percent) while Albany did an excellent job of getting and making free throws (24-31; 77.4 percent). Albany was led by Cameron Healy, who recorded 21 points. Malik Johnson, meanwhile led the way for Canisius, putting up 24 points, nine rebounds and five assists.
It could be a mistake-prone game for the Albany offense. Dating back to last season, Albany ranks 312th in the nation in ball protection (turnover percentage of 21.1 percent), while the gambling defense of Canisius has forced the 66th-most turnovers in the NCAA (21.0 percent).
Canisius Golden Griffins at Albany Great Danes ATS Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Albany, ATS Winner – Canisius, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Canisius ranks 80th in assists per game (14.4) while Albany ranks 238th in assists allowed per game (14.5).
- The Golden Griffins average 24.5 three pointers per game, which ranks 81st in the country. The Great Danes rank 131st in three pointers allowed per game (21.8).
- Canisius ranks 122nd in steals per game (6.5) while Albany ranks 168th in steals allowed per game (6.4).
- The Golden Griffins rank 145th in blocks per game (3.3) while the Great Danes rank 230th (2.4).
- Albany ranks 245th in rebounds per game (33.8) while Canisius ranks 297th (31.8).