The Campbell Fighting Camels (2-0) will travel to Raiford G. Trask Coliseum to go head-to-head against the UNCW Seahawks (1-1). Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Campbell Fighting Camels at UNCW Seahawks Betting Odds
In their last outing, the Seahawks were beaten by the ninth-ranked North Carolina Tar Heels, 78-62, while the Fighting Camels easily got past the Central Pennsylvania College Knights, 101-47.
Campbell dominated every stat category in the game. They had a superb turnover percentage of 8.8 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.680. Central Pennsylvania College recorded marks of 30.5 and 0.417, respectively, for those same stats. UNCW, on the other hand, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.382 vs. 0.431). Jaylen Sims played well for UNCW, finishing with 12 points and 10 rebounds. Meanwhile, Messiah Thompson played a key role for Campbell with 12 points and six assists.
It will be a showdown of opposite tempos as the fast-paced Seahawks will look to push the more half-court-oriented Fighting Camels. Since last season, the Seahawks rank 92nd in possessions per game while the Fighting Camels are 257th. Additionally, the Fighting Camels rank 32nd in offensive efficiency (112.8), while the Seahawks rank 350th in defensive efficiency (114.6).
Campbell vs. UNCW ATS Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Campbell, ATS Winner – Campbell, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Campbell averages 28.1 three pointers per game, which ranks 16th in the country. UNCW ranks 281st in three pointers allowed per game (26.0).
- The Fighting Camels rank 58th in assists per game (14.9) while the Seahawks rank 199th in assists allowed per game (13.7).
- Campbell ranks 169th in blocks per game (3.1) while UNCW ranks 263rd (2.0).
- The Seahawks rank 68th in rebounds per game (37.6) while the Fighting Camels rank 295th (31.8).
- Campbell ranks 96th in steals per game (6.8) while UNCW ranks 258th (4.8).