The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers welcome the Campbell Fighting Camels to HTC Center to begin the new season. The game is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Campbell Fighting Camels vs. Coastal Carolina Chanticleers Betting Odds
Neither team made the tournament last season. Coastal Carolina went 15-15 in the regular season while Campbell finished 18-10.
The physical Coastal Carolina offense could be living from the charity stripe in this meeting. Last season, the Chanticleers ranked 28th in the NCAA with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.281, while Campbell ranked 256th in FTA rate allowed (0.250).
Campbell vs. Coastal Carolina Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Coastal Carolina, ATS Winner – Coastal Carolina, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Campbell ranks 21st in three pointers attempted per game (27.6) while Coastal Carolina ranks 286th in three pointers allowed per game (25.6).
- The Fighting Camels rank 72nd in assists per game (14.6) while the Chanticleers rank 164th in assists allowed per game (13.2).
- Campbell ranks 110th in steals per game (6.6) while Coastal Carolina ranks 164th in steals allowed per game (6.5).
- The Chanticleers rank 88th in rebounds per game (36.9) while the Fighting Camels rank 293rd (31.8).
- Campbell ranks fourth in blocks allowed per game (2.1) while Coastal Carolina ranks 133rd (3.3).