The Cal State Fullerton Titans (9-16, 4-6 BigWst) welcome the Cal Poly Mustangs (7-17, 4-6 BigWst) to Titan Gym. The Mustangs will attempt to end a 13-game road losing streak. The game starts at 9 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
Cal Poly Mustangs at Cal State Fullerton Titans ATS Odds
Both teams fell in their last game. The Titans fell to the UC Davis Aggies, 87-81, while the Mustangs were defeated by the CSUN Matadors, 81-73.
Cal Poly had a better effective field goal percentage (0.516 vs. 0.477) while Cal State Fullerton did a terrific job of getting to and converting from the free throw line (26-34; 76.5 percent). Cal State Fullerton received a boost from Jackson Rowe, who recorded 21 points and nine rebounds. Jamal Smith played well for Cal Poly, contributing 19 points and five rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Junior Ballard led the Mustangs to a 101-100 victory. He was the game’s leading scorer with 32 points. Cal Poly did a terrific job of getting to and converting from the free throw line (22-29; 75.9 percent). Cal State Fullerton, on the other hand, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (20.0 vs. 16.1).
Cal Poly Mustangs vs. Cal State Fullerton Titans Odds Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Cal State Fullerton, ATS Winner – Cal State Fullerton, O/U – Over
- Cal State Fullerton ranks 40th in three pointers allowed per game (18.8) while Cal Poly ranks 97th (20.5).
- The Titans rank 188th in rebounds allowed per game (36.0) while the Mustangs rank 229th (37.2).
- Cal State Fullerton ranks 227th in assists per game (11.2) while Cal Poly ranks 261st (9.7).
- During their last five games, the Mustangs have scored an average of 79.2 points per game (12.6 above their season average) and allowed an average of 79.4 points per game (5.5 above their season average).
- The Titans’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 3.4, up from 2.6 for the season.