The Buffalo Bulls (5-2) will travel to Memorial Gym to meet the Vanderbilt Commodores (5-2). Action begins at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
Buffalo Bulls at Vanderbilt Commodores Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Commodores were beaten by the Tulsa Golden Hurricane, 67-58, while the Bulls were victorious over the William & Mary Tribe, 88-77.
Buffalo dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 23.5 (below their season average of 37.1) and a turnover percentage of 17.5 (worse than their season average of 12.8). William & Mary was 13.3 and 22.1, respectively, for those same stats. Vanderbilt, on the other hand, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (35.9 vs. 33.3). Aaron Nesmith was a key piece for Vanderbilt with 26 points and six rebounds. Buffalo, meanwhile, was lifted by Jayvon Graves, who contributed 24 points and five assists.
Vanderbilt might have trouble scoring as they square off against one of the NCAA’s best defenses. Since the 2018-19 season, Buffalo ranks 50th in defensive efficiency while the Commodores rank 218th in offensive efficiency. The Bulls should be expected to protect the ball well. They rank 26th at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 16.2 percent), while the Commodores have forced the 58th-fewest turnovers in the NCAA (opponents’ turnover percentage of 17.4 percent).
Buffalo Bulls vs. Vanderbilt Commodores Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Buffalo, ATS Winner – Buffalo, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Buffalo ranks 10th in assists per game (16.8) while Vanderbilt ranks 248th (12.3).
- The Bulls rank eighth in three pointers attempted per game (28.4) while the Commodores rank 101st (23.9).
- Vanderbilt blocks 4.1 opponent shots per game, which is ranked 75th in the country. Buffalo ranks 154th in blocks allowed per game (3.3).
- The Bulls rank 41st in steals per game (7.7) while the Commodores rank 253rd (5.4).
- Buffalo ranks ninth in rebounds per game (40.7) while Vanderbilt ranks 169th in rebounds allowed per game (34.9).