The Fairfield Stags welcome the Bucknell Bison to Webster Bank Arena at Harbor Yard to kick off their seasons. The game begins at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Bucknell Bison at Fairfield Stags ATS Odds
Last season, Fairfield failed to reach the tournament following a 9-21 regular season campaign. Bucknell also failed to make the tournament following a 17-10 regular season.
Bucknell should have the advantage on the offensive side of the ball. The Bison ranked 93rd in offensive efficiency, while Fairfield ranked 205th in defensive efficiency in the 2018-19 season.
Bucknell Bison vs. Fairfield Stags ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Fairfield, ATS Winner – Fairfield, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Bucknell ranks 28th in assists per game (15.7) while Fairfield ranks 182nd (12.9).
- The Stags rank 118th in steals per game (6.5) while the Bison rank 231st (5.2).
- Fairfield ranks 16th in three pointers allowed per game (18.7) while Bucknell ranks 89th (20.9).
- The Bison rank 113th in blocks per game (3.5) while the Stags rank 237th (2.0).
- Bucknell ranks 182nd in rebounds per game (35.0) while Fairfield ranks 301st (31.2).