The Boston University Terriers (17-13, 11-6 Pat) welcome the Bucknell Bison (12-18, 8-9 Pat) to Case Gym as the regular season comes to an end. Action gets underway at 12 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 29, 2020.
Bucknell Bison at Boston University Terriers ATS Odds
In their last game, the Terriers lost a close one to the Lehigh Mountain Hawks, 57-55, while the Bison barely escaped the Colgate Raiders, 71-70.
The Bison held the Raiders to an offensive rebounding percentage of 14.3 (below their season average of 27.3). The Raiders also had a turnover percentage of 19.2 (above their season average of 14.2). Boston University, meanwhile, had a better free throw rate (0.143 vs. 0.079). Max Mahoney was a key piece for Boston University with 12 points and 14 rebounds. Meanwhile, Bucknell was lifted by Jimmy Sotos, who recorded 17 points and seven rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Mahoney led the Terriers to a 77-57 victory. He notched a double-double with 18 points and 11 rebounds. The Terriers’ 16.2 turnover percentage was their largest strength over the Bison, who had a rate of 22.7.
It could be a tough game for Bucknell on the offensive glass. The Bison currently rank 285th in offensive rebounding percentage (24.9 percent), while Boston University ranks 56th in defensive rebounding percentage (75.1 percent).
Bucknell Bison at Boston University Terriers Free Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Boston University, ATS Winner – Boston University, O/U – Under
- Boston University ranks 120th in rebounds per game (36.2) while Bucknell ranks 245th (32.9).
- The Bison rank 29th in three pointers allowed per game (18.2) while the Terriers rank 91st (20.2).
- Bucknell ranks 86th in steals per game (7.0) while Boston University ranks 128th in steals allowed per game (6.5).
- During their last five games, the Bison have scored an average of 66.2 points per game (1.7 below their season average) and allowed an average of 63.0 points per game (8.9 below their season average).
- The Terriers’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 1.4, down from 4.2 for the season.