The Bucknell Bison (11-17, 7-8 Pat) will be at Stabler Arena to square off against the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (7-20, 4-11 Pat) in a Pat matchup. Action begins at 12 p.m. ET on Sunday, February 23, 2020.
Bucknell Bison vs. Lehigh Mountain Hawks Betting Odds
In their last game, the Mountain Hawks lost a tough one against the Colgate Raiders, 70-67, while the Bison won big over the Holy Cross Crusaders, 69-48.
Bucknell dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had an effective field goal percentage of 0.548 (above their season average of 0.488) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 29.7 (above their season average of 25.1). Holy Cross was 0.407 and 22.2, respectively, for those same stats. Lehigh, on the other hand, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 37.9 (above their season average of 25.6). Jordan Cohen was a key piece for Lehigh with 18 points and seven rebounds. Bucknell, meanwhile, was lifted by Andrew Funk, who had 19 points and seven rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, John Meeks led the Bison to a 72-56 victory. He notched a double-double with 11 points and 10 rebounds. Bucknell had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.602 vs. 0.370). Lehigh, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (14.6 vs. 19.5).
It could be a tough game for Bucknell on the offensive glass. The Bison rank 278th in offensive rebounding percentage (25.2 percent), while Lehigh ranks 83rd in defensive rebounding percentage (74.3 percent).
Bucknell Bison vs. Lehigh Mountain Hawks Odds Pick
Free Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Bucknell, ATS Winner – Bucknell, O/U – Under
- Bucknell ranks 33rd in three pointers allowed per game (18.4) while Lehigh ranks 243rd (24.3).
- The Mountain Hawks rank 213th in rebounds per game (34.1) while the Bison rank 255th (32.9).
- Bucknell ranks 200th in assists per game (12.3) while Lehigh ranks 219th in assists allowed per game (14.3).
- The Bison average 7.0 steals per game, which ranks 87th in the nation. The Mountain Hawks rank 162nd in steals allowed per game (6.9).
- Bucknell ranks 79th in blocks per game (3.6) while Lehigh ranks 124th in blocks allowed per game (3.5).
- During their last five games, the Bison have scored an average of 65.4 points per game (2.7 below their season average) and allowed an average of 63.8 points per game (8.2 below their season average).
- The Mountain Hawks’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 7.2, up from 5.9 for the season.