The Yale Bulldogs (4-4) will be at home in John J. Lee Amphitheater when they clash against the Bryant Bulldogs (1-5). Tip-off is scheduled for 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 29, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN Full Court.
Bryant Bulldogs vs. Yale Bulldogs Odds Preview
Bryant lost to the Brown Bears in its last outing, 81-67. With 22 points on 9-for-16 shooting, Sabastian Townes was Bryant’s high scorer. Brown did a fantastic job of converting from the charity stripe (23-31; 74.2 percent). Bryant, on the other hand, held Brown to an offensive rebounding percentage of 18.8 (below their season average of 36.2).
The last time Yale played, they defeated the Delaware Fightin Blue Hens, 76-66. Yale was lifted by Blake Reynolds, who finished with 15 points and six rebounds. Yale’s 0.609 effective field goal percentage was their largest strength over Delaware, who had a mark of 0.410.
Bryant won the lone contest against Yale last season, 79-70. Bryant played a nearly perfect game. They had an extraordinarily low turnover percentage of 7.1 and a solid free throw rate of 0.265. For those same stats, Yale had marks of 23.9 and 0.135, respectively.
Bryant Bulldogs vs. Yale Bulldogs Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Yale, ATS Winner – Yale, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- Bryant ranks 95th in steals per game (6.7) while Yale ranks 196th in steals allowed per game (6.6).
- Bryant averages 21.7 three pointers per game, which ranks 146th in the NCAA. Yale ranks 217th in three pointers allowed per game (22.4).
- Yale ranks 71st in blocks per game (4.1) while Bryant ranks 277th (2.2).
- Yale ranks 76th in rebounds allowed per game (33.5) while Bryant ranks 269th (37.7).
- Yale averages 16.3 assists per game, which ranks 25th in the NCAA. Bryant ranks 188th in assists allowed per game (13.6).