The St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers (12-14, 6-8 NEC) welcome the Bryant Bulldogs (13-14, 5-9 NEC) to Peter Aquilone Court. The Bulldogs will attempt to end a seven-game road losing streak. The game begins at 7:30 p.m. ET on Friday, February 21, 2020.
Bryant Bulldogs at St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers ATS Odds
Both teams defeated their last opponent. The Terriers defeated the LIU Sharks 87-77, while the Bulldogs beat the Merrimack Warriors 61-52.
Bryant dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a phenomenal free throw rate of 0.450 (above their season average of 0.196) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 37.5 (above their season average of 29.5). Merrimack was 0.033 and 25.6, respectively, for those same stats. The Terriers, meanwhile, held the Sharks to an offensive rebounding percentage of 16.3 (below their season average of 22.2) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.556 (above their season average of 0.473). St. Francis Brooklyn was led by Unique McLean, who finished with 14 points and 12 rebounds. Juan Cardenas, meanwhile had a solid performance for Bryant, finishing with 13 points and 15 rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Patrick Harding led the Bulldogs to a 73-60 victory. He notched a double-double with 14 points and 15 rebounds. Bryant was effective at getting to and converting from the free throw line. The Bulldogs made 25 of their 31 free throws (80.6 percent), while the Terriers were just 8-13 (61.5 percent).
From an effective field goal percentage perspective, Bryant figures to have a significant edge. The Bulldogs defense ranks 42nd in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.458), while the St. Francis Brooklyn offense is ranked 280th in effective field goal percentage (0.476).
Bryant Bulldogs vs. St. Francis Brooklyn Terriers Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – St. Francis Brooklyn, ATS Winner – St. Francis Brooklyn, O/U – Over
- Bryant averages 39.5 rebounds per game, which ranks 25th in the nation. St. Francis Brooklyn ranks 221st in rebounds allowed per game (36.8).
- The Terriers rank 130th in steals per game (6.4) while the Bulldogs rank 136th in steals allowed per game (6.6).
- The Bulldogs rank 30th in three pointers attempted per game (26.6) while the Terriers rank 168th (21.4).
- St. Francis Brooklyn averages 4.3 blocks per game, which ranks 40th in the NCAA. Bryant ranks 83rd in blocks allowed per game (3.1).
- During their last five games, the Terriers have scored an average of 68.6 points per game (1.3 below their season average) and allowed an average of 72.0 points per game (0.8 above their season average).
- The Bulldogs’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 2.4, up from 2.0 for the season.