The Bryant Bulldogs (0-1) clash with the Seattle Redhawks (1-1) at ShoWare Center. Action begins at 10 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 11, 2018.
Bryant Bulldogs vs. Seattle Redhawks ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Redhawks dismantled the Puget Sound Loggers, 95-67, while the Bulldogs were blown out by the Rhode Island Rams, 97-63.
Seattle played a nearly flawless game. They had a ridiculous effective field goal percentage of 0.611 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 36.4. Puget Sound put up marks of 0.381 and 22.9, respectively, for those same stats. Bryant, meanwhile, had a better free throw rate (0.162 vs. 0.194). Myles Carter played well for Seattle with 23 points and 12 rebounds. Meanwhile, Patrick Harding led the way for Bryant, putting up six points and 10 rebounds.
From an effective field goal percentage perspective, Seattle should have a noteworthy advantage. Since the 2017-18 season, the Redhawks defense ranks 31st in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.471), while the Bryant offense ranks 321st in effective field goal percentage (0.475).
Bryant Bulldogs vs. Seattle Redhawks Free Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Bryant, ATS Winner – Bryant, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Seattle ranks 30th in assists allowed per game (11.2) while Bryant ranks 296th (16.3).
- The Redhawks rank 120th in blocks per game (3.6) while the Bulldogs rank 267th (1.4).
- Bryant ranks 164th in steals per game (6.0) while Seattle ranks 264th (4.9).
- The Redhawks average 38.0 rebounds per game, which ranks 61st in the NCAA. The Bulldogs rank 313th in rebounds allowed per game (40.3).
- Seattle ranks 73rd in three pointers attempted per game (24.4) while Bryant ranks 276th in three pointers allowed per game (24.6).