The North Carolina State Wolfpack (2-0) will be at home in PNC Arena when they take on the Bryant Bulldogs (0-1). Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Bryant Bulldogs vs. North Carolina State Wolfpack Betting Preview
The last time the Bulldogs played, they were blown out by the Georgia Bulldogs, 79-54. Bryant’s Adam Grant put together a good performance, leading both teams in scoring with 24 points on 8-for-18 shooting. Georgia had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (47.5 vs. 25.9). Bryant, meanwhile, had a better turnover percentage (15.8 vs. 18.7).
The Wolfpack come in on a high note after thoroughly outplaying the Charleston Southern Buccaneers in their last game, 78-56. With 18 points on 6-for-13 shooting, Allerik Freeman was the top scorer from either team. North Carolina State dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a fantastic free throw rate of 0.365 and a turnover percentage of 18.5. For those same stats, Charleston Southern recorded marks of 0.154 and 29.4, respectively.
The sharp-shooting offense of North Carolina State will square off against the mid-tier defense of Bryant. Dating back to the 2016-17 season, the Wolfpack offense ranks 80th in effective field goal percentage (0.529), while the Bryant defense ranks 229th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.513). The Wolfpack should have the advantage on that end of the court.
Bryant Bulldogs vs. North Carolina State Wolfpack Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – North Carolina State, ATS Winner – North Carolina State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Bulldogs rank 93rd in steals per game (6.8) while the Wolfpack rank 179th in steals allowed per game (6.4).
- Bryant averages 14.2 assists per game, which ranks 119th in the NCAA. North Carolina State ranks 202nd in assists allowed per game (13.8).
- North Carolina State ranks 56th in blocks per game (4.4) while Bryant ranks 251st (2.2).
- The Wolfpack rank 128th in rebounds per game (36.4) while the Bulldogs rank 260th in rebounds allowed per game (37.4).
- Bryant ranks 120th in three pointers attempted per game (22.2) while North Carolina State ranks 230th in three pointers allowed per game (22.4).