The Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (9-18, 7-9 NEC) close out their home schedule at Rothman Center against the Bryant Bulldogs (14-15, 6-10 NEC). The game gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 27, 2020.
Bryant Bulldogs at Fairleigh Dickinson Knights Betting Odds
In their last game, the Knights were victorious over the Robert Morris Colonials, 75-70, while the Bulldogs were beaten by the Sacred Heart Pioneers, 83-76.
The Knights knocked down 10 of their 11 free throws (90.9 percent) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.650 (above their season average of 0.509). Bryant, meanwhile, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 41.5 (above their season average of 30.2). Jahlil Jenkins put together a solid game for Fairleigh Dickinson with 20 points and five assists. Adam Grant, meanwhile had a good game for Bryant, contributing 24 points.
In their first matchup this year, Kaleb Bishop led the Knights to a 77-73 victory. He recorded a double-double with 25 points and 15 rebounds. Fairleigh Dickinson’s 0.194 free throw rate was their largest advantage over Bryant, who had a mark of 0.130.
The Bulldogs’ Michael Green III has been playing well over his last five games, averaging 16 points,3.6 assists per game. Meanwhile, Jenkins has averaged 20 points,4.8 assists,2.2 steals during that same time frame for the Knights.
Bryant Bulldogs vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Knights Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Fairleigh Dickinson, ATS Winner – Fairleigh Dickinson, O/U – Under
- Bryant ranks 19th in rebounds per game (40.0) while Fairleigh Dickinson ranks 235th (33.4).
- The Bulldogs rank 36th in blocks per game (4.4) while the Knights rank 111th (3.3).
- Bryant ranks 102nd in steals per game (6.8) while Fairleigh Dickinson ranks 149th in steals allowed per game (6.7).
- The Bulldogs rank 35th in three pointers attempted per game (26.2) while the Knights rank 246th in three pointers allowed per game (24.2).
- Bryant averages 13.8 assists per game, which ranks 102nd in the country. Fairleigh Dickinson ranks 249th in assists allowed per game (15.2).
- During their last five games, the Knights have scored an average of 81.8 points per game (10.0 above their season average) and allowed an average of 75.2 points per game (0.6 above their season average).
- The Bulldogs have been outscored by an average of 0.8 points in their last five games. On the season, Bryant has defeated opponents by an average of 1.9 points.