The Sacred Heart Pioneers (14-11, 7-5 NEC) welcome the Bryant Bulldogs (12-12, 4-7 NEC) to William Pitt Center – West Gym. The Bulldogs can put an end to a five-game road losing streak. Action begins at 5 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 13, 2020, and can be seen on CBS Sports Network.
Bryant Bulldogs vs. Sacred Heart Pioneers ATS Odds
In their last game, the Pioneers lost a close one to the Robert Morris Colonials, 61-58, while the Bulldogs beat the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils, 64-60.
The Bulldogs made 13 of their 18 free throws (72.2 percent) and had an offensive rebounding percentage of 41.3 (above their season average of 29.6). Sacred Heart, on the other hand, did a fantastic job of converting from the free throw line (15-17; 88.2 percent). E.J. Anosike played well for Sacred Heart with 14 points and five rebounds. Bryant was lifted by Juan Cardenas, who contributed nine points and 10 rebounds.
The Pioneers dominated this series last year, emerging victorious in both games. In the last game, Sacred Heart won 105-104. The Pioneers’ turnover percentage was their biggest strength over the Bulldogs. Sacred Heart had a rate of 7.4, while Bryant posted a mark of 12.1. This will be the first matchup of the year between these two teams.
Look for Sacred Heart to dominate the offensive glass in this showdown. The Pioneers rank 23rd in offensive rebounding percentage (34.6 percent), while Bryant ranks 269th in defensive rebounding percentage (70.1 percent). Moreover, the Bulldogs rank 301st in free throw attempt (FTA) rate (0.193), while the Pioneers rank 20th in opponents’ FTA rate (0.160).
Bryant Bulldogs vs. Sacred Heart Pioneers Betting Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Sacred Heart, ATS Winner – Sacred Heart, O/U – Over
- Sacred Heart ranks 18th in rebounds per game (40.0) while Bryant ranks 261st in rebounds allowed per game (38.4).
- The Bulldogs rank 37th in blocks per game (4.5) while the Pioneers rank 113th in blocks allowed per game (3.4).
- Bryant ranks 69th in steals per game (7.4) while Sacred Heart ranks 143rd in steals allowed per game (6.8).
- The Bulldogs average 14.1 assists per game, which ranks 86th in the NCAA. The Pioneers rank 225th in assists allowed per game (14.7).
- Bryant ranks 16th in three pointers attempted per game (27.9) while Sacred Heart ranks 124th in three pointers allowed per game (21.2).
- The Pioneers’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 4.8, up from 4.1 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Bulldogs have scored an average of 66.2 points per game (4.8 below their season average) and allowed an average of 69.4 points per game (0.9 above their season average).