The Bryant Bulldogs (0-4) are off to a slow start and will try to pick up their first win when they clash with the Hartford Hawks (2-1) at Chase Family Arena. Action starts at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, November 24, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Bryant Bulldogs vs. Hartford Hawks Free Preview
The Bulldogs were blown out by the Rutgers Scarlet Knights in their last game, 83-54. Bryants Ikenna Ndugba had a solid performance, leading the team in scoring with 15 points on 5-for-13 shooting. Rutgers had a much better turnover percentage (11.8 vs. 19.7). Bryant, on the other hand, did a terrific job of making free throws (10-12; 83.3 percent).
In the Hawks last game, they were dismantled by the Rider Broncs, 89-53. John Carroll was Hartfords high scorer with 17 points on 5-for-13 shooting. Riders rebounding was their biggest advantage. The Broncs had 11 offensive rebounds and 56 total rebounds, while the Hawks had four and 32, respectively.
Bryant Bulldogs vs. Hartford Hawks ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Hartford, ATS Winner – Hartford, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Bulldogs rank 193rd in rebounds per game (35.4) while the Hawks rank 321st in rebounds allowed per game (40.2).
- Hartford ranks 91st in steals per game (6.8) while Bryant ranks 183rd in steals allowed per game (6.5).
- Bryant ranks 130th in assists per game (14.1) while Hartford ranks 295th in assists allowed per game (15.7).
- The Hawks rank 107th in blocks per game (3.7) while the Bulldogs rank 271st (2.2).
- Hartford ranks 44th in three pointers attempted per game (24.7) while Bryant ranks 187th in three pointers allowed per game (21.7).