The Bryant Bulldogs welcome the Brown Bears to Chace Athletic Center to commence the new season. Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Brown Bears at Bryant Bulldogs Betting Odds
Last season, Bryant failed to reach the tournament following a 10-19 regular season. Brown also failed to reach the tournament after a 19-11 regular season.
Bryant might struggle to find the bottom of the net as they clash against one of the NCAA’s best defenses. Brown ranked 23rd in defensive efficiency, while the Bulldogs ranked 260th in offensive efficiency in the 2018-19 season. Moreover, the Bears, who ranked 58th in free throw attempt (FTA) rate (0.270), will go head-to-head against the Bulldogs, who ranked 283rd in opponents’ FTA rate (0.261).
Brown Bears vs. Bryant Bulldogs Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Bryant, ATS Winner – Bryant, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Brown ranks 44th in steals per game (7.5) while Bryant ranks 230th (5.3).
- The Bulldogs rank 112th in three pointers attempted per game (23.6) while the Bears rank 247th in three pointers allowed per game (24.2).
- Brown averages 3.8 blocks per game, which ranks 91st in the nation. Bryant ranks 201st in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- The Bears rank 125th in rebounds per game (36.2) while the Bulldogs rank 280th (32.3).
- Brown ranks 95th in assists allowed per game (12.2) while Bryant ranks 245th (14.8).