The Weber State Wildcats (3-1) and the Bradley Braves (3-1) face off in the Islands of the Bahamas Showcase at Kendall G.L. Isaacs National Gymnasium. Action begins at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 19, 2017.
Bradley Braves vs. Weber State Wildcats ATS Preview
In the Braves last game, they edged the UTSA Roadrunners, 71-69. Donte Thomas was Bradleys high scorer with 18 points on 7-for-12 shooting. Bradley played a nearly perfect game. They had a ridiculous free throw rate of 0.400 (above their season average of 0.170) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.510 (above their season average of 0.480). For those same stats, UTSA had marks of 0.263 and 0.474, respectively.
The Wildcats come in on a high note after defeating the James Madison Dukes in their last game, 73-65. Weber State was lifted by Ryan Richardson, who contributed 18 points. The Wildcats had an absurd effective field goal percentage of 0.650 (above their season average of 0.568) and had a free throw rate of 0.525 (above their season average of 0.260).
The aggressive Weber State offense could be getting to the free throw line a lot in this contest. Dating back to last season, the Wildcats rank 14th in the nation with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.312, while Bradley has been among the NCAAs most foul-prone squads (giving up a 300th-ranked FTA rate of 0.287).
Bradley Braves vs. Weber State Wildcats Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Bradley, ATS Winner – Bradley, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Wildcats rank 191st in assists per game (13.1) while the Braves rank 274th (11.5).
- Weber State ranks ninth in blocks allowed per game (2.2) while Bradley ranks 89th (3.1).
- Weber State ranks 28th in steals allowed per game (5.0) while Bradley ranks 263rd (7.7).
- The Wildcats rank 10th in three pointers allowed per game (16.7) while the Braves rank 206th (22.0).
- Bradley ranks 183rd in rebounds per game (35.6) while Weber State ranks 289th (32.8).