The UTSA Roadrunners (2-1) and the Bradley Braves (2-1) square off in the Islands of the Bahamas Showcase at Kendall G.L. Isaacs National Gymnasium. Action starts at 11 a.m. ET on Saturday, November 18, 2017.
Bradley Braves vs. UTSA Roadrunners ATS Preview
In the Braves last game, they lost a tough one against the Vermont Catamounts, 65-64. Elijah Childs had a good performance for Bradley, leading the team in scoring with 12 points on 5-for-8 shooting. Vermont had a much better free throw rate (0.263 vs. 0.145). Bradley, on the other hand, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (28.6 vs. 22.5).
The Roadrunners are hoping for a better outcome after their 83-69 loss to the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers in their last game. Jhivvan Jackson was the games high scorer with 19 points on 6-for-18 shooting. Coastal Carolina did a fantastic job of making free throws (22-29; 75.9 percent). UTSA, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (12.4 vs. 17.1).
The offensive glass could be a huge advantage for UTSA in this contest. Since the 2016-17 season, the Roadrunners rank 80th in offensive rebounding percentage (32.3 percent), while Bradley ranks 202nd in defensive rebounding percentage (70.6 percent).
Bradley Braves vs. UTSA Roadrunners Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – UTSA, ATS Winner – UTSA, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Roadrunners rank 232nd in three pointers attempted per game (19.4) while the Braves rank 274th (18.3).
- Bradley ranks 276th in assists per game (11.5) while UTSA ranks 298th (11.0).
- UTSA averages 39.4 rebounds per game, which ranks 24th in the nation. Bradley ranks 197th in rebounds allowed per game (36.1).
- The Roadrunners rank 93rd in steals allowed per game (5.8) while the Braves rank 258th (7.5).
- Bradley ranks 103rd in blocks per game (3.8) while UTSA ranks 264th (2.1).