The Saint Joseph’s Hawks welcome the Bradley Braves to Michael J. Hagan ’85 Arena to start the new season. The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Bradley Braves at Saint Joseph’s Hawks ATS Odds
Following a 15-14 regular season campaign, Bradley went to the tournament as a 15 seed in the tournament last season. They were defeated in the First Round by the Michigan State Spartans. Saint Joseph’s, meanwhile, was unable make the tournament following a 12-16 regular season.
The offense of Saint Joseph’s will battle against the top-notch defense of Bradley. In the 2018-19 season, the Hawks ranked 214th in offensive efficiency, while the Braves were 75th in defensive efficiency. The Braves figure to have the advantage on that end of the court.
Bradley vs. Saint Joseph’s Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Saint Joseph’s, ATS Winner – Saint Joseph’s, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Saint Joseph’s ranks 39th in three pointers attempted per game (26.3) while Bradley ranks 297th (18.7).
- The Hawks rank 26th in steals allowed per game (5.0) while the Braves rank 68th (5.6).
- Saint Joseph’s is 21st in the nation with 2.4 blocks allowed per game while Bradley is 35th with 2.6 blocks allowed per game.
- The Braves rank 76th in assists allowed per game (11.9) while the Hawks rank 265th (15.3).
- Bradley ranks 79th in rebounds allowed per game (33.2) while Saint Joseph’s ranks 259th (37.1).