A six-game home winning streak is on the line for the 15th-ranked Memphis Tigers (6-1) when they meet the Bradley Braves (5-2) at FedExForum. The game starts at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 3, 2019, and will air on CBS Sports Network.
Bradley Braves vs. Memphis Tigers Betting Odds
Both teams defeated their last opponent. The Tigers defeated the North Carolina State Wolfpack 83-78, while the Braves beat the Kansas State Wildcats 73-60.
Bradley played a nearly perfect game. They had a free throw rate of 0.250 (below their season average of 0.264) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.635 (above their season average of 0.466). For those same stats, Kansas State was 0.133 and 0.433, respectively. Memphis, meanwhile, played a nearly perfect game. They had a ridiculous offensive rebounding percentage of 40.0 (above their season average of 36.3) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.593 (above their season average of 0.544). North Carolina State was 22.9 and 0.492, respectively, for those same stats. Memphis received a boost from Precious Achiuwa, who recorded 15 points and 11 rebounds. Nate Kennell had a good game for Bradley, finishing with 22 points.
Opposite styles will be on display in this battle. Memphis ranks ninth in possessions per game (75.3) while Bradley is 327th (65.8) since the 2018-19 season.
Bradley Braves at Memphis Tigers Free Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Memphis, ATS Winner – Memphis, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Memphis ranks 30th in steals per game (8.2) while Bradley ranks 258th (5.3).
- The Tigers rank 42nd in rebounds per game (38.4) while the Braves rank 196th (34.8).
- Memphis ranks 187th in three pointers attempted per game (21.8) while Bradley ranks 294th (18.8).
- The Braves rank 27th in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while the Tigers rank 248th (4.3).
- Memphis ranks 28th in assists per game (15.7) while Bradley ranks 236th (12.5).