The Bowling Green Falcons (3-2) go head-to-head with the Detroit Titans (1-3) in the Legends Classic-Subregional at Calihan Hall. Action starts at 12 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 20, 2018.
Bowling Green Falcons vs. Detroit Titans ATS Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Titans dismantled the Loyola Maryland Greyhounds 91-63, while the Falcons won a close one over the Hampton Pirates 81-79.
The Falcons had a turnover percentage of 12.2 (better than their season average of 19.8) and held the Pirates to an offensive rebounding percentage of 27.8 (below their season average of 35.3). Meanwhile, Detroit played a nearly perfect game. They had an extraordinary effective field goal percentage of 0.659 (above their season average of 0.494) and a turnover percentage of 13.9 (better than their season average of 18.7). For those same stats, Loyola Maryland had marks of 0.427 and 17.1, respectively. Detroit rallied around Antoine Davis, who put up 42 points and five assists. Justin Turner played a key role for Bowling Green with 21 points.
There could be a fair amount of transition offense in this contest that features two of the nation’s more fast-breaking teams. Detroit ranks 17th in possessions per game (74.6) and Bowling Green is 50th (72.7) since the 2017-18 season.
Bowling Green Falcons at Detroit Titans Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Detroit, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Bowling Green ranks 25th in rebounds per game (39.0) while Detroit ranks 294th in rebounds allowed per game (38.5).
- The Titans average 6.7 steals per game, which ranks 96th in the country. The Falcons rank 177th in steals allowed per game (6.4).
- Bowling Green ranks 162nd in blocks allowed per game (3.5) while Detroit ranks 236th (4.2).
- The Titans average 25.5 three pointers per game, which ranks 50th in the NCAA. The Falcons rank 204th in three pointers allowed per game (22.8).
- Bowling Green averages 13.1 assists per game, which ranks 192nd in the NCAA. Detroit ranks 310th in assists allowed per game (16.8).