The Boston University Terriers (3-2) will travel to the John A Daskalakis Center to go head-to-head with the Drexel Dragons (2-2). Action starts at 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 21, 2018.
Boston University Terriers vs. Drexel Dragons Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Dragons beat the La Salle Explorers, 89-84, while the Terriers were blown out by the Eastern Michigan Eagles, 80-62.
The Dragons knocked down 34 of their 40 free throws (85.0 percent) and had a turnover percentage of 9.7 (better than their season average of 19.0). Boston University, meanwhile, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.529 vs. 0.585). Drexel was led by Alihan Demir, who contributed 21 points, seven rebounds and five assists. Javante McCoy, meanwhile fueled Boston University with 17 points.
From an effective field goal percentage perspective, Boston University should have a considerable advantage. Since the 2017-18 season, the Terriers offense ranks 85th in that metric at 0.533, while the Drexel defense ranks 254th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.518).
Boston University Terriers vs. Drexel Dragons Free Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Drexel, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Boston University ranks 66th in steals per game (7.1) while Drexel ranks 240th (5.2).
- The Dragons rank 185th in three pointers attempted per game (21.5) while the Terriers rank 243rd (19.8).
- Drexel averages 4.0 blocks per game, which ranks 79th in the nation. Boston University ranks 112th in blocks allowed per game (3.1).
- The Terriers rank 92nd in rebounds allowed per game (33.5) while the Dragons rank 232nd (36.4).
- Boston University ranks 150th in assists per game (13.8) while Drexel ranks 256th (12.2).