The Binghamton Bearcats (10-18, 4-11 AmEast) will bring the regular season to an end on the road when they clash against the New Hampshire Wildcats (14-13, 7-7 AmEast) at Lundholm Gym. The game gets underway at 1 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 29, 2020.
Binghamton Bearcats vs. New Hampshire Wildcats ATS Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Wildcats were victorious over the Maine Black Bears 77-70, while the Bearcats edged the UMBC Retrievers 76-74.
Binghamton made 14 of their 33 three pointers (42.4 percent). UMBC, on the other hand, was 7-26 (26.9 percent). The Wildcats, on the other hand, had a solid offensive rebounding percentage of 31.7 (above their season average of 29.8) and had a turnover percentage of 14.4 (better than their season average of 16.2). Jayden Martinez had a good outing for New Hampshire with 16 points and 11 rebounds. Sam Sessoms, meanwhile had a good game for Binghamton, contributing 24 points and six assists.
In their first matchup this season, Josh Hopkins led the Wildcats to a 77-69 victory. He recorded 23 points. New Hampshire’s 0.588 effective field goal percentage was its biggest strength over Binghamton, who had a mark of 0.445.
New Hampshire appears to have the advantage on the defensive side of the ball. The Wildcats currently rank 27th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.454), while Binghamton is 229th in effective field goal percentage (0.490). Also, the Bearcats, who rank 255th in offensive rebounding percentage (26.0 percent), will square off against the Wildcats, who rank fifth in defensive rebounding percentage (78.8 percent).
Binghamton Bearcats vs. New Hampshire Wildcats Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – New Hampshire, ATS Winner – New Hampshire, O/U – Over
- New Hampshire ranks third in rebounds per game (41.9) while Binghamton ranks 273rd in rebounds allowed per game (39.1).
- The Wildcats rank eighth in assists allowed per game (9.5) while the Bearcats rank 228th (14.3).
- New Hampshire averages 25.6 three pointers per game, which ranks 46th in the nation. Binghamton ranks 235th in three pointers allowed per game (23.8).
- The Bearcats’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 6.0, down from 6.7 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Wildcats have scored an average of 64.2 points per game (4.7 below their season average) and allowed an average of 65.6 points per game (0.5 below their season average).