The Cornell Big Red welcome the Binghamton Bearcats to Newman Arena at Bartels Hall to get their seasons underway. The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Binghamton Bearcats vs. Cornell Big Red Betting Odds
Neither team made the tournament last season. Binghamton went 9-22 in the regular season while Cornell finished 15-15.
Cornell could have trouble getting to the free throw line in this meeting. Last season, the Big Red ranked 182nd in the country with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.233, while Binghamton ranked fifth in FTA rate allowed (0.163).
Binghamton vs. Cornell Odds Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Cornell, ATS Winner – Cornell, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Cornell ranks 56th in assists allowed per game (11.5) while Binghamton ranks 289th (16.4).
- The Big Red rank 268th in rebounds allowed per game (37.4) while the Bearcats rank 286th (38.3).
- Cornell averages 5.8 steals per game, which ranks 189th in the country. Binghamton ranks 202nd in steals allowed per game (6.8).
- The Bearcats rank 27th in blocks per game (4.6) while the Big Red rank 171st in blocks allowed per game (3.6).
- Cornell averages 23.6 three pointers per game, which ranks 111th in the country. Binghamton ranks 209th in three pointers allowed per game (23.4).