The Evansville Aces (3-0) are off to a hot start and will try to remain undefeated when they challenge the Binghamton Bearcats (1-2) at Ford Center. Tip-off is set for 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 18, 2017.
Binghamton Bearcats vs. Evansville Aces Betting Preview
The last time the Bearcats played, they lost to the George Mason Patriots, 69-57. With 13 points on 4-for-12 shooting, J.C. Show was Binghamton’s high scorer. George Mason had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (40.6 vs. 30.3). Binghamton, meanwhile, had a better free throw rate (0.176 vs. 0.145).
The Aces come in on a high note after beating the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks in their last game, 66-50. With 17 points on 5-for-6 shooting, Dru Smith was the games high scorer. Evansville played a nearly perfect game. They had an extraordinary free throw rate of 0.489 and a turnover percentage of 15.0. Southeast Missouri State was 0.083 and 25.9, respectively, for those same stats.
Half-court execution will be critical when a pair of the NCAA’s slowest-paced teams clash. Evansville ranks 306th in possessions per game (66.4) and Binghamton is 279th (67.4) since last season.
Binghamton Bearcats at Evansville Aces Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Binghamton, ATS Winner – Binghamton, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Aces rank 258th in rebounds per game (33.9) while the Bearcats rank 282nd (32.9).
- Evansville ranks 228th in steals per game (5.3) while Binghamton ranks 236th (5.2).
- Binghamton ranks 79th in blocks allowed per game (3.0) while Evansville ranks 258th (4.6).
- The Bearcats rank 157th in three pointers attempted per game (21.3) while the Aces rank 330th (11.0).
- Evansville averages 13.6 assists per game, which ranks 160th in the NCAA. Binghamton ranks 214th in assists allowed per game (14.1).