The Columbia Lions (0-2) get their home schedule started at Francis S. Levien Gymnasium against the Binghamton Bearcats (0-2). The game gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
Binghamton Bearcats vs. Columbia Lions ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last outing. The Lions lost a tough one against the Wake Forest Demon Deacons, 65-63, while the Bearcats were blown out by the top-ranked Michigan State Spartans, 100-47.
Binghamton had a better effective field goal percentage (0.375 vs. 0.561) while Columbia had a better effective field goal percentage (0.444 vs. 0.371). Columbia’s Mike Smith played well, contributing 23 points, seven assists and five rebounds. Sam Sessoms, meanwhile played a pivotal role for Binghamton with 12 points and seven rebounds.
Columbia may have trouble getting to the free throw line in this battle. The Lions rank 351st in the nation with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.155, while Binghamton ranks ninth in FTA rate allowed (0.167) dating back to the 2018-19 season.
Binghamton vs. Columbia Odds Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Columbia, ATS Winner – Columbia, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Columbia ranks 44th in assists per game (15.3) while Binghamton ranks 302nd (9.9).
- The Lions rank 189th in rebounds per game (35.0) while the Bearcats rank 293rd in rebounds allowed per game (38.6).
- Binghamton averages 24.1 three pointers per game, which ranks 92nd in the nation. Columbia ranks 176th in three pointers allowed per game (22.6).
- The Lions rank 35th in steals per game (7.7) while the Bearcats rank 224th in steals allowed per game (6.9).
- Binghamton ranks 37th in blocks per game (4.5) while Columbia ranks 195th (2.8).