The Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (5-3) will travel to the Edmunds Center to square off with the Stetson Hatters (4-5). The game gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats vs. Stetson Hatters ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last matchup. The Hatters were blown out by the Kent State Golden Flashes, 77-53, while the Wildcats lost a tough one against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, 68-65.
Bethune-Cookman had an offensive rebounding percentage of 47.6 (above their season average of 30.8) while Stetson had an offensive rebounding percentage of 41.5 (above their season average of 30.9). Mahamadou Diawara had a good game for Stetson, recording 14 points and 12 rebounds. Bethune-Cookman, meanwhile, was lifted by Cletrell Pope, who put up 20 points and 19 rebounds.
The Wildcats won the only game between these two teams last season, 84-74. Bethune-Cookman’s free throw rate was their largest advantage over Stetson. The Wildcats had a rate of 0.143, while the Hatters posted a mark of 0.068.
The ineffective offense of Stetson will clash against the top-notch defense of Bethune-Cookman. Since the 2018-19 season, the Hatters rank 321st in offensive efficiency, while the Wildcats are 40th in defensive efficiency. The Wildcats should have the edge on that side of the ball. Also, the Wildcats rank 24th in offensive rebounding percentage (34.4 percent), while the Hatters rank 289th in defensive rebounding percentage (69.2 percent).
Bethune-Cookman at Stetson Free Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Stetson, ATS Winner – Stetson, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Bethune-Cookman averages 41.1 rebounds per game, which ranks fifth in the country. Stetson ranks 295th in rebounds allowed per game (38.0).
- The Hatters rank 117th in steals per game (6.8) while the Wildcats rank 260th in steals allowed per game (7.2).
- Bethune-Cookman averages 3.7 blocks per game, which ranks 114th in the nation. Stetson ranks 186th in blocks allowed per game (3.5).
- The Wildcats rank 103rd in assists per game (14.2) while the Hatters rank 310th in assists allowed per game (15.8).
- Bethune-Cookman ranks 102nd in three pointers allowed per game (21.0) while Stetson ranks 294th (25.6).