The Robert Morris Colonials (3-2) will travel to Mackey Arena to take on the 24th-ranked Purdue Boilermakers (4-1). The game is scheduled to start at 2 p.m. ET on Friday, November 23, 2018.
Robert Morris Colonials at Purdue Boilermakers ATS Odds
In their last outing, the Boilermakers lost to the 16th-ranked Virginia Tech Hokies, 89-83, while the Colonials beat the Stetson Hatters, 81-72.
The Colonials knocked down 19 of their 24 free throws (79.2 percent) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.646 (above their season average of 0.494). Purdue, on the other hand, held Virginia Tech to an offensive rebounding percentage of 24.1 (below their season average of 37.0). Purdue received a boost from Carsen Edwards, who contributed 26 points and seven assists. Koby Thomas had a solid performance for Robert Morris, putting up 16 points and seven rebound.
Purdue could have their way on defense as they face off against one of the worst offenses in the country. The Boilermakers rank 47th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.477), while Robert Morris is 315th in effective field goal percentage (0.480) since last season.
Robert Morris Colonials at Purdue Boilermakers ATS Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Purdue, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Purdue ranks 29th in assists per game (16.2) while Robert Morris ranks 253rd (12.3).
- The Boilermakers rank 33rd in blocks per game (4.6) while the Colonials rank 220th (2.7).
- Robert Morris ranks 32nd in three pointers allowed per game (19.1) while Purdue ranks 113th (21.0).
- The Boilermakers rank 35th in rebounds allowed per game (32.0) while the Colonials rank 246th (36.7).
- Robert Morris ranks 20th in steals per game (7.8) while Purdue ranks 210th (5.6).