The Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (2-4) will battle against the Northern Illinois Huskies (2-1) at Athletics Center Orena. The game gets underway at 12 p.m. ET on Friday, November 23, 2018.
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles vs. Northern Illinois Huskies Betting Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Huskies were victorious over the Illinois Tech Scarlet Hawks 73-66, while the Golden Eagles dismantled the Ecclesia Royals 109-72.
Oral Roberts dominated every facet of the game. They had a phenomenal offensive rebounding percentage of 52.9 (above their season average of 23.4) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.662 (above their season average of 0.447). Ecclesia was 19.6 and 0.452, respectively, for those same stats. The Huskies, meanwhile, had a much better free throw rate (0.316 vs. 0.190) and had a much better turnover percentage (14.0 vs. 19.5). Northern Illinois received a boost from Levi Bradley, who finished with 18 points and nine rebounds. Francis Lacis, meanwhile played a pivotal role for Oral Roberts with 11 points and 17 rebounds.
There’s a decent chance that Oral Roberts struggles to create turnovers. Since the 2017-18 season, Northern Illinois ranks 81st in the country at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 17.3 percent), while Oral Roberts has forced the 18th-fewest turnovers (15.8 percent). ,
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles vs. Northern Illinois Huskies ATS Pick
Free Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Northern Illinois, ATS Winner – Northern Illinois, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Oral Roberts ranks 147th in assists per game (13.8) while Northern Illinois ranks 318th (9.7).
- The Huskies rank 17th in steals allowed per game (4.9) while the Golden Eagles rank 168th (6.3).
- Oral Roberts ranks 226th in three pointers attempted per game (20.7) while Northern Illinois ranks 325th (16.3).
- The Golden Eagles rank 32nd in rebounds per game (38.8) while the Huskies rank 202nd (34.8).
- Oral Roberts ranks 120th in blocks per game (3.6) while Northern Illinois ranks 283rd (1.9).