The La Salle Explorers (0-5) take on the Northwestern Wildcats (3-1) in the Wooden Legacy at Titan Gym. Action gets underway at 4 p.m. ET on Friday, November 23, 2018.
La Salle Explorers vs. Northwestern Wildcats ATS Odds
Both teams lost big in their last game. The Wildcats fell to the Fresno State Bulldogs, 78-59, while the Explorers were defeated by the Miami (FL) Hurricanes, 85-49.
La Salle forced Miami (FL) into a turnover percentage of 22.8 (above their season average of 11.6) while Northwestern forced Fresno State into a turnover percentage of 20.3 (above their season average of 13.5). Northwestern’s Vic Law had a good outing, finishing with 13 points and five assists. La Salle, meanwhile, rallied around Jared Kimbrough, who finished with 10 points.
La Salle vs. Northwestern ATS Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Northwestern, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Northwestern ranks 50th in blocks per game (4.3) while La Salle ranks 209th (2.7).
- The Explorers rank 219th in rebounds per game (34.5) while the Wildcats rank 254th (33.7).
- La Salle is 38th in the NCAA with 19.3 three pointers allowed per game while Northwestern is 48th with 19.7 three pointers allowed per game.
- The Wildcats rank 130th in assists per game (14.2) while the Explorers rank 238th (12.5).
- La Salle ranks 175th in steals per game (6.0) while Northwestern ranks 265th (5.1).