The Denver Pioneers (1-2) will travel to the Redhawk Center to take on the Seattle Redhawks (3-2). Action starts at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, November 23, 2018.
Denver Pioneers at Seattle Redhawks Betting Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last contest. The Redhawks lost a winnable game to the Southern Utah Thunderbirds, 73-70, while the Pioneers fell to the Abilene Christian Wildcats, 67-61.
Denver had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (32.3 vs. 17.9) while Seattle held Southern Utah to an offensive rebounding percentage of 20.0 (below their season average of 35.3). Myles Carter had a good game for Seattle with 14 points and seven rebounds. Denver was led by Ronnie Harrell Jr. who put up 12 points and five rebounds.
It will be a showdown of conflicting tempos as the fast-breaking Redhawks will look to push the slower-paced Pioneers. Dating back to the 2017-18 season, the Redhawks rank 98th in possessions per game while the Pioneers are 233rd. ,
Denver Pioneers at Seattle Redhawks Odds Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Denver, ATS Winner – Denver, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Seattle ranks 82nd in three pointers attempted per game (24.3) while Denver ranks 304th (18.1).
- The Pioneers average 4.3 steals per game, which ranks 289th in the nation. The Redhawks rank 231st in steals allowed per game (6.9).
- Seattle allows the 20th-fewest assists per game (10.8) while Denver ranks 35th (11.2).
- The Pioneers rank 23rd in rebounds allowed per game (31.4) while the Redhawks rank 170th (35.0).
- Seattle ranks 115th in blocks per game (3.7) while Denver ranks 241st (2.5).