The Colorado Buffaloes (9-3) will be at the McKale Memorial Center to clash against the Arizona Wildcats (9-4) in a Pac-12 matchup. The game starts at 9 p.m. ET on Thursday, January 3, 2019.
Colorado Buffaloes at Arizona Wildcats ATS Odds
Both teams blew out their last opponent. The Wildcats defeated the Houston Baptist Huskies 90-60, while the Buffaloes beat the Drake Bulldogs 100-71.
Colorado played a flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.429 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 27.6. For those same stats, Drake was 0.194 and 18.2, respectively. Meanwhile, Arizona dominated nearly every facet of their game. They had a free throw rate of 0.491 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.544. For those same stats, Houston Baptist recorded marks of 0.159 and 0.355, respectively. Brandon Randolph had a solid performance for Arizona, recording 25 points. Meanwhile, Namon Wright played a pivotal role for Colorado with 25 points and eight rebounds.
The Wildcats edged out the Buffaloes in this series last year, taking two out of three games. In the last contest, Arizona won 83-67. Arizona won the rebounding battle. The Wildcats had 10 offensive rebounds and 36 total rebounds, while the Buffaloes had four and 27, respectively. This will be the first matchup of the year between these two teams.
Brandon Williams has been superb as of late for Arizona, averaging 0 points over the last five games.
Baskets could be hard to come by as two of the nation’s best defenses square off. Arizona ranks 45th in defensive efficiency (93.1) and Colorado is 53rd (94.0).
Colorado at Arizona Free Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Arizona, ATS Winner – Arizona, O/U – Over
- Colorado ranks 48th in rebounds per game (39.2) while Arizona ranks 163rd (35.5).
- The Buffaloes allow the fifth-fewest assists per game (9.3) while the Wildcats rank 31st (10.8).
- The Wildcats rank 20th in steals allowed per game (4.9) while the Buffaloes rank 103rd (6.4).
- Colorado is 12th in the NCAA with 2.1 blocks allowed per game while Arizona is 51st with 2.8 blocks allowed per game.
- During their last five games, the Buffaloes have scored an average of 85.8 points per game (6.1 above their season average) and allowed an average of 68.2 points per game (0.2 below their season average).
- The Wildcats’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 14.4, up from 8.5 for the season.